Friday, January 12, 2018

NEW GUEST DESIGNER AT PBP!

We're happy to welcome a new Guest Designer to our shop. Please help us make Boo Silva of BooLand Designs feel at home here at PBP. Read below to get to know her and then visit her shop during her Grand Opening Sale to SAVE 40% through Sunday, January 14. Be sure to check out her brand new collection, Winter Woodland!
On a sad note, we'll be saying goodbye to one of our designers. Heather T. is going to take a break from designing so that she can focus on her family. She's having a Family First "Retirement" Sale in her Shop through Sunday, January 14. Save 50% on all of Heather's PU Products as well as her CU Products. I know it was a hard decision for Heather, but here at PBP, we believe that family comes first. We wish her only the best!
Phew...now you can browse through the newsletter then head to the shop to get some new digi goodies! Enjoy!
Hi, my name is Boo and I live near Manchester in the UK. I've been digital scrapping since 2004 and designing since 2006. I love the freedom that digital scrapping gives you to be creative without fear of getting it wrong, lol. I've been truly blessed to meet and become friends with so many lovely like-minded people in this community.
In the real world I am a qualified Child Care Provider with over 20 years experience in the business. I also work a few hours in a local restaurant to help keep me busy and active. Hours behind the computer can be bad for your ankles lol.
I have three grown children, the youngest is currently at University studying Film. I also have 3 beautiful grandchildren which I get to spoil every now and then. My significant other is a Vice Principle in a large school for teens where he also teaches music and together we share a passion for Shakespeare, music and film.
Thanks for spending your time with me. I hope you enjoy my work and visit often.
Congratulations tosuzanner for her layout "NYC Rain".
This gorgeous layout was voted LOTW by the scrappers on our site.
Suzanne has done such a fantastic job of creating depth with all of the layers she created. That's sometimes hard to do on a black page, but she's done it artistically! Her paper blocks are cropped symmetrically, but her page still has a fun, random feeling that I just love. I love the pink in the photos, too - that really makes them pop against the dark background.
Click on the image to go to the gallery and leave a little love!
Check out our amazing January Mojo Challenges in the Forum.We'll inspire you to create some amazing layouts. Join the fun & fill up your scrapbooks!
Here are just a few of the layouts that have been created for our Mojo Challenges. Head to the forum to play along, and we'll inspire you & help you get layouts done, too!
Check out this week's New CU Releases!
Plus, don't miss Heather T's "Family First" Retirement Sale. See her ad below the new releases!
Heather T. is putting her family first, which means she's going to take a break from designing. Help us wish her well by visiting her shop to get in on her "Family First Retirement Sale". Save 50% on all of her PU & CU products through Sunday, January 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment